- Native American Languages: Includes Cree, Mohawk, Lakota, Inuit, Quechua and more.
- Indo-European Languages: Includes Germanic, Romance, Slavic, Celtic, Hindic, Irani and more.
- East Asian Languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese etc.
- Semitic Languages: Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, Aramaic. NEW!
- Languages of Sub-Saharan Africa: Ever wanted to banter in Bantu? Now's your chance.Under construction
- Uralic and Altaic Languages: Turkish, Finnish, Hungarian, Mongolian.Under construction
- Languages of the South Pacific: Melanesian, Polynesian, Dravidian, Australian and more.Under construction
- Other languages: Languages that don't fit in above or which defy categorization Under construction
The Google links below are advertisements and not necessarily endorsed by Polyglot Palace or Plumsite